Monday 27 January 2014

Vintage Chic Heaven.

If you, like me, are addicted to antiques, vintage and bargain hunting...
Oh, and do you like coffee and cake? Yes? Well... you are going to just LOVE this place!

The Old Dairy in Ford is a sanctuary for anyone who likes to have a rummage through quality antiques, who likes beautiful views and who enjoys a tasty cup of coffee with an even tastier cake.


After a recent visit, I was informed of The Old Dairy's plans to transform one of their rooms into a kitchen area/ tea & coffees, with cooking demonstrations on...(wait for it).. an AGA, as they're now AGA Ambassadors. Now I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for an AGA, drooling at the sight of any. I didn't know that the folks at The Old Dairy could make it any more appealing, but they have managed to succeed! Now just to wait for the AGA's to be installed, then you won't be able to keep me away!

If you're ever in the lands of Northumberland I would eagerly recommend you to pay a visit to Ford, an already lovely village made even better by The Old Dairy! (Situated about 25 mins for Berwick-upon-Tweed).

No comments:

Post a Comment