My previous post was about the struggle to think up wedding gifts, but thinking up ideas for a whole wedding must be even more stressful. That's where I would like to help...
Here's some small ideas to help with some inspiration for your extra special day!
- These yellow cupcake cases are so cute and happy, imagine some tasty lemon cupcakes as nibbles throughout the night for your guests. After all, everyone loves some cupcakes!
|From Drift Living, £2.25 for a pack of 60.|
- These Tealight Hurricane Lanterns are positively beautiful when lit, imagine a row of them lighting up a path when the sun starts to go down. Lovely!
|From Drift Living, H15 cm x D8.5 cm, Now £6|
- A cute sign to pop on a door to show people where the loo is.
|From Drift Living, £4.99|
- This Paper Lace Bunting is my favourite. I can imagine this being hung on a tree outside, blowing in the breeze and showing all the passers-by that there is a special day happening. It would also be lovely to have in your wedding picture, standing under a decorated tree full of paper lace bunting, beautiful!
- A gin bar... why not have a separate bar just for those gin lovers, they can gorge themselves on gin whilst socialising with other gin lovers. Great conversation starter; "What's your favourite gin?", "What gin did you choose?", "Oh wow, elderflower with gin and tonic... what a good idea!" and so on, and so forth.
- How about these cute literary confetti for on the table. For all those literature lovers!
- These striped straws are so cute, and they would go perfectly with some lemonade!
- A Jukebox. A brilliant idea, and your guests can pick their own songs!
- I've always thought a photo booth would be a fun idea and you'd get a copy of the pictures afterwards! http://www.vintagebooth.me/ is an alternative vintage design from the others.
- I am loving this new trend of writing love notes about your husband/wife to be on the soles of your shoes, a nod to you childhood friends Woody and Buzz from Toy Story.
If you still stuck for ideas or just need some inspiration, have a look at my Pinterest board "For Your Wedding". Plenty of pictures,