Thursday 12 July 2012

My Name is Charlotte, and I'm a Bake-aholic

After all these rainy days, I have come to the realisation of what is my perfect rain day.

You know those days/half days off when you're supposed to be doing jobs. The important jobs, like laundry and tidying up. The jobs that you really cannot be bothered to do. Well, it's those day that I usually spend doing what I love. 

Baking.

Now when I say 'baking' I mean 'cakes', not cookies, not pastries, not savoury meals. Baking sweet delicious, mostly fattening, cakes.

Lemon, Victoria Sponge, chocolate, orange.. the list is endless. I love them all.

I love the process of putting my apron on.I love having my music blaring. I love combining all the ingredients to create something filled with sugary love. 

Cannot beat it.
 (My latest Victoria Sponge, with freshly whipped cream and raspberry jam... yum.) 

So tell us, What is your favourite thing? Eating chocolate whilst watching a black and white film? Shopping online for bargains? Snuggling up on a cold afternoon and reading a good book? 
Come on and share with us, We'd love to know!

1 comment: